1. Roschelle, J., & Teasley, S. (1995). The construction of shared knowledge in collaborative problem solving. In C. E. O'Malley (Ed.), Computer supported collaborative learning (pp. 69–97). Heidelberg: Springer.
2. Keohane, R. (1984). After hegemony: Cooperation and discord in the world political economy. Princeton: Princeton University Press.
3. Martinez Gonzales-Tablas, A. (1995). Visión Global de la Cooperación para el Desarrollo. Barcelona: Icaria Editorial.
4. Dillenbourg, P., Baker, M., Blaye, A., & O'Malley, C. (1996). The evolution of research on collaborative learning. In E. Spada & P. Reiman (Eds.), Learning in humans and machine: Towards an interdisciplinary learning science (pp. 189–211). Oxford: Elsevier.
5. Kozar, O. (2010). Towards Better Group Work: Seeing the difference between cooperation and collaboration. English Teaching Forum, 2, 2010.
6. Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. oecd.org/dac
7. Perspectives Note, Technical Cooperation for Capacity Development, OECD/DAC Report, January 2011. oecd.org/dac/governance-development/48260262.pdf
8. Carlson, J. S., & Widaman, K. F. (1988). The effects of study abroad during college on attitudes toward other cultures. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 12(1), 1–18. doi:10.1016/0147-1767(88)90003-X.
9. McCabe, L. T. (2001). Globalization and internationalization: The impact on education abroad programs. Journal of Studies in International Education, 5, 138–145.
10. Kitsantas, A. (2004). Studying abroad: The role of college student's goals on the development of cross-cultural skills and global understanding. College Student Journal, 38(3), 441–452.
11. OECDiLibrary, Education at a Glance. (2011). oecd.org/education/school/educati onataglance2011oecdindicators.htm
12. Press Release, Open Doors 2014: International Students in the United States and Study Abroad by American Students are at All-Time High. Institute of International Education, 17-11-2014. iie.org/Who-We-Are/News-and-Events/Press-Center/ Press-Releases/2014/17-11-2014-11-17-Open-Doors-Data
13. Sadaa Electronic Newspaper, 3-3-2013. slaati.com/2013/03/03/p17126.html#stha sh.bPXbOIeq.dpuf
14. Guilford, J. P. (1950). Creativity. American Psychologist, 5, 444–454.
15. Beghetto, R. A., & Kaufman, J. C. (2007). Toward a broader conception of creativity: A case for “mini-c” Creativity. Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts, 1(2), 73–79.
16. Batey, M., & Furnham, A. (2006). Creativity, intelligence, and personality: A critical review of the scattered literature. Genetic, Social, and General Psychology Monographs, 132, 355–429.
17. Mumford, M. D. (2003). Where have we been, where are we going? Taking stock in creativity research. Creativity Research Journal, 15, 107–120.
18. Runco, M. A. (2004). Creativity. Annual Review of Psychology, 55, 657–687.
19. Plucker, J. A., Beghetto, R. A., & Dow, G. T. (2004). Why isn't creativity more important to educational psychologists? Potentials, pitfalls, and future directions in creativity research. Educational Psychologist, 39(2), 83–96.
20. Lee, C.S., Therriault, D. J., & Linderholm, T. (2012). On the cognitive benefits of cultural experience: Exploring the relationship between studying abroad and creative thinking. Applied Cognitive Psychology.
21. Mumford, M. D., Antes, A. L., Caughron, J. J., Connelly, S., & Beeler, C. (2010). Cross-field differences in creative problem-solving skills: A comparison of health, biological, and social sciences. Creativity Research Journal, 22(1), 14–26. doi:10.1080/10400410903579510.
22. Runco, M. A., & Chand, I. (1995). Cognition and creativity. Educational Psychology Review, 7(3), 243–267.
23. Sternberg, R. J., & Lubart, T. I. (1996). Investing in creativity. American Psychologist, 51(7), 677–688. doi:10.1037/0003-066X.51.7.677.
24. Maddux, W. W., & Galinsky, A.D. (2009). Cultural borders and mental barriers: The relationship between living abroad and creativity. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 96(5).
25. Leung, A. K., Maddux, W. W., Galinksy, A. D., & Chiu, C.-Y. (2008). Multicultural experience enhances creativity. American Psychologist, 63(3), 169–181. doi:10.1037/0003-066X.63.3.169.
26. Barron, F. (1953). Complexity-simplicity as a personality dimension. Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology, 48, 163–172.
27. MacKinnon, D. W., & Hall, W.B. (1971). Intelligence and creativity. In the measurement of creativity. In H. W. Peter (Ed.), International Congress of Applied Psychology 17th Liege, Belgium, kamp. chm (pp. 1183–1188). Brussels: EDITEST.
28. Barron, F., & Harrington, D. M. (1981). Creativity, intelligence, and personality. Annual Review of Psychology, 32, 439–476.
29. Cushner, K., & Karim, A. U. (2004). Study abroad at the university level. In D. Landis,
J. Bennet, & M. J. Bennet (Eds.), Handbook of Intercultural training. California: Sage Publications Inc.
30. Benet-Martinez, V., Lee, F., & Leu, J. (2006). Biculturalism and cognitive complexity: Expertise in cultural representations. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 37, 386–407. doi:10.1177/0022022106288476.
31. Leung, A. K., & Chiu, C.-Y. (2010). Multicultural experience, idea receptiveness, and creativity. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 41, 723–741. doi:10.1177/0022022110361707.
32. Tadmor, C. T., Tetlock, P. E., & Peng, K. (2009). Acculturation strategies and integrative complexity: The cognitive implications of biculturalism. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 40, 105–139. doi:10.1177/0022022108326279.
33. Tadmor, C. T., & Tetlock, P. E. (2006). Biculturalism: A model of the effects of secondculture exposure on acculturation and integrative complexity. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 37, 173–190. doi:10.1177/0022022105284495.
34. Saudi Ministry of Education, mohe.gov.sa/ar/Ministry/International/Pages/ default.aspx
35. University of Copenhagen, Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. international.ku.dk/ International_Cooperation
36. International Cooperation, University of Copenhagen. international.ku.dk/ International_Cooperation
37. Academic Ranking of World Universities—2014, Top 500 universities. 2014 World University Rankings, Academic Ranking of World Universities. The Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU), 2014. Retrieved March 22, 2014 from topuniversities.com/ university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2014?page=1&search_theme_form= campinas&op=Search&form_build_id=form-8573010647160d79d0ba13e30d05f98a& form_id=search_theme_form
39. timeshighereducation.co.uk/hybrid.asp?typeCode=243&pubCode=1&navc ode=137
41. URAP—University Ranking by Academic Performance. urapcenter.org/2014
43. UNICA, University of Copenhagen. unica-network.eu/content/unica-missionstatement
44. IARU, University of Copenhagen. international.ku.dk/International_Cooperation/ networks_and_alliances/iaru
45. International Alliance of Research Universities. iaruni.org/about-us/iaru
46. Research and Innovation Council. fi.ku.dk/english/research_and_innovation_council/
47. Fulbright Program, Wikipedia Free Encyclopedia. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulbright_ Program, November 2014.
48. Fulbright Program Fact Sheet. U.S. Department of State. eca.state.gov/files/bureau/ fulbright_fact_sheets_2.pdf
49. Fulbright Sweden. (2010). Retrieved Dec 27, 2010.
50. IIE Programs. Institute of International Education. Retrieved July 28, 2014 from lie.org/What-We-Do/Fellowship-And-Scholarship-Management/Programs
51. Fulbright Scholar Program. cies.org/programs
52. Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. U.S. Department of State. eca.state. gov/fulbright/information
53. Council for International Exchange of Scholars. cies.org/fulbright-scholars# sthash.czSYWxav.dpuf
54. Archived: International Education Programs Service—Fulbright-Hays Programs: The World is Our Classroom. ed.gov. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
55. Which Grant Is Right For Me?—Fulbright—International Educational Exchange Program. eca.state.gov. 2008-01-31. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
56. Fulbright Scholars | Embassy of the United States La Paz, Bolivia. Bolivia.usembassy.gov.
2011-03-31. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
57. Pulitzer Prize Winners | Institute of International Education. Iie.org. Retrieved June 11, 2012.