Available Software for Different Areas in Industries
Software is an incredibly in-demand and rewarding field to be a part of in today’s competitive job market. You have more opportunities to work on various types of software for different areas in industries.
Industrial Design Software
220.127.116.11.1 Adobe Photoshop and 3D
Photoshop is an industry standard in digital imaging and is used by professionals around the globe in fields from video-editing to design. New' features and upgrades to Photoshop are making it a tool of choice for industrial designers who are looking for a tool with impeccable 3D capabilities. Photoshop CC allow's designers to add dimensions to their designs using its rich set of 3D image creation, editing and printing tools.
- 18.104.22.168.1.1 Key Features
- • Visualise 3D designs in the real world
- • Easily print to a 3D printer or 3D print service from directly within Photoshop CC
- • Automatic mesh repair and automatic generation of support structures and rafts
- • Includes all the 3D editing tools that were previously available in Photoshop Extended.
- 4.3.8.'!.2 AutoCAD
Autodesk’s AutoCAD is an industrial design tool for Windows or Mac. It promises to help industrial designers ‘document with confidence’, because it enables them to create designs and speed documentation work with its built-in productivity tools. With AutoCAD, industrial designers have the ability to work across integrated desktop, cloud and mobile solutions.
- 22.214.171.124.2.1 Key Features
- • Clearly see details with Line Fading and smoother curves
- • Automatically create appropriate measurements based on your drawing context with Smart Dimensioning
- • Tools are designed for maximising productivity
- • Design and visualise nearly any concept with 3D free-form tools.
- 126.96.36.199.3 SolidWorks
Dassault Systemes’ SolidWorks is a 3D C.A.D. design software tool that is a perfect solution for industrial designers. With SolidWorks, industrial designers can fast- track their designs through manufacturing, thanks to the new' user interface, new tools and new process enhancements that enable users to complete work faster and more easily than ever before.
- 188.8.131.52.3.1 Key Features
- • Fewer ‘picks and clicks’
- • Increased modelling flexibility
- • More intuitive interface
- • Easier access to commands
- • Communicate, collaborate and work concurrently across teams, disciplines, customers and vendors with mechatronic design, concurrent design and streamlined electrical/mechanical design
- • Innovative design simulation for more efficient analysis to solve complex problems and discover potential errors before they occur.
- 184.108.40.206.4 Fusion 360
Autodesk’s Fusion 360 is 3D C.A.D./C.A.M. software for product design. In fact, Fusion 360 is the first 3D C.A.D., C.A.M. and C.A.E. tool of its kind. It connects your entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform that works on both Mac and P.C. With this single industrial design tool, users can design, test and fabricate, work anyw'here and collaborate with anyone.
- 220.127.116.11.4.1 Key Features
- • Quickly iterate on design ideas with sculpting tools to explore form and modelling tools to create finishing features
- • Test fit and motion, perform simulations, create assemblies, and more
- • Create tool paths to machine components or use the 3D printing workflow to create a prototype
- • Join together design teams in a hybrid environment that utilises the power of the cloud as needed and uses local resources when needed.
- 18.104.22.168.5 Siemens NX for Design
NX for Design is Siemens’ P.L.M. software. This industrial design software tool is an integrated product design solution that ‘streamlines and accelerates the product development process for engineers who need to deliver innovative products in a collaborative environment’. NX for Design is a step ahead of C.A.D.-only solutions because it offers an advanced level of integration between development disciplines to create an open, collaborative environment. The NX for Design solution is specifically for industrial design and styling and is a powerful tool that enables users to optimise form, fit, function and user experience.
- 22.214.171.124.5.1 Key Features
- • Freeform shape modelling
- • Reverse engineering
- • Flexible, robust computer-aided industrial design and styling software for accelerating product engineering through fast concept design and modelling.