Artificial Intelligence-based Smart Irrigation Systems
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is an area of computer science to create machines to do clever things as human do or even higher. Artificial intelligence is a machine that can tackle obligations or analyze facts in a way that seems shrewd. Therefore, while artificial intelligence is delivered to the Internet of Things it means that those gadgets can analyze records and make decisions and act on those facts without human intervention. The Internet of Things (IOT) allows a drift of statistics between gadgets and AI can assist to make experience of this information. AI is predicted to be the important thing propellant to the boom of the IOT revolution and take it to a brand new stage. AI has the functionality to offer the analytics that are required to extract significant Big Data.
To look at the genuine value of chosen techniques for manufactured knowledge inside the possibility of the Web of Things, the data machine IOT was made [10, 17]. The framework incorporates three principal factors:
- 1. Cell gadgets - savvy objects,
- 2. Essential server - goes about as an IOT oversee framework,
- 3. Miniaturized scale administrations - incorporates elements of manmade intelligence.
The apparatus depends totally on the four-layer design:
- 1. Recognition layer - covers best cell devices. Its transcendent endeavor is to develop the realities from the condition of the utilization of sensors installed in mobile phones (GPS, accelerometer and spinner) and pre-treatment of these measurements.
- 2. System layer - is subject forming data among all the elements of the machine utilizing LAN and Wi-Fi correspondence channels.
- 3. Preparing layer - a basic component of the entire machine. This layer is responsible for the preparing of realities in a crucial server with the appropriate utilization of miniaturized scale administrations, to the strategies of man-made reasoning. Its essential goal is to change the information records and produce a chosen answer for that data inside the setting of the transporter.
- 4. Application layer - is liable for offering data to the quit client. Its principal trademark is to make certain the legitimacy of insights (to be refreshed with realities from the dynamic module). Savvy devices in the proposed instrument are cell de-indecencies (exceptionally phones).
The key is crucial to collect the pertinent data from this present reality by means of approach of the utilization of the joined sensors. The following degree is the starter handling of the records. Those obligations are practiced by utilizing the use of the committed cell programming. As per the possibility of Web of Things, all devices should be exceptionally recognizable sooner or later of the gadget. Hence, the brilliant IOT framework proposed the utilization of unambiguous numeric identifiers. Each cell device has a given novel identifier, that is recorded inside the fundamental oversee server. Such a methodology furthermore permits to confine the entrance of unapproved gadgets, because of the reality the framework will bolster best the ones for which the realities is put away inside the database. The main added substances of
IOT, comprehended as the main structures of the Web of Things, are spoken to by utilizing method for an essential server, proceeding as a chief.
It incorporates four significant segments:
- 1. Module of contributions recognizable proof.
- 2. Module of manufactured insight control.
- 3. Dynamic module.
- 4. Database module.
The Web of Things is an innovative transformation that speaks to the fate of processing and correspondence. These ideas are described with the guide of the utilization of heterogeneous innovation and gadgets and accept that all contraptions can be identified with the Web. The resulting step is to work the man-made reasoning to IOT structures. Because of this, gadgets develop as savvy and may settle on free choices. These sharp devices have the ability to communicate with people and distinctive smart gadgets.
These gadgets should have a positive self-sufficiency with regard to dynamic procedure. In working of IOT frameworks a basic detail its design and its adaptability and adaptability. Their key movement segment is the other and investigation of information. Joining of this type of frameworks with man-made consciousness isn't constantly a trifling venture. Computer-based intelligence procedures by and large use heaps of preparing quality, consequently, the utilization of them without a moment's delay in gadgets regularly transforms into unimaginable. They are ordinarily situated one outside servers, soon, individual can utilize them with regards to more than one gadgets simultaneously. To do that the excellent contraption adjusted into assembled and it utilizes the manufactured neural systems [20, 21]. This gadget utilizes cell gadgets as the savvy objects. Neural systems had been instructed by utilizing way of back-spread calculation. Investigations with neural systems were done by methods for the use of the essential administrations of the gadget (comprehensive of car set cautions for a specific event and assessing an opportunity to get back).
With the rising IOT and AI advances, the idea of the Internet of Things will before long be unavoidably creating for a huge scope. This rising worldview of systems administration will impact all aspects of our lives extending from computerized houses to keen wellbeing and condition checking by implanting insight into the articles around us. In this chapter, the importance of IOT in the human day to day journey was discussed, and also the further growth of IOT. In the current situation, we are handling meta data during this pandemic condition due to the corona virus. In future, the IOT booms the world using deep learning algorithm and machine algorithms
for real time applications. The complex data can be easily handled by those algorithms. There will be more applications and innovations in the field of IOT.
- 1. N. M. Dhandre, P. D. Kamalasekaran, and P. Pandey, “Darn parameters monitoring system,” in 2016 7th India International Conference on Power Electronics (IICPE), Patiala, 2016. pp. 1-5. doi: 10.1109/IICPE.2016.8079375.
- 2. Hiroaki Hashida, Yuichi Kawamoto, and Nei Kato, “Efficient delay based internet wide scanning method for IOT devices in wireless LAN,” IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 2020.
- 3. M. J. Mudumbe and A. M. Abu-Mahfouz, “Smart water meter system for usercentric consumption measurement,” in 2015 IEEE 13th International Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN), Cambridge, 2015, pp. 993-998, doi: 10.1109/ 1NDIN.2015.7281870.
- 4. R. Raguram, “Study of defects tolerenced drilling of composite material,” International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT), 3(5), 2, 2012.
- 5. HaoFeng Xing, Xiao Nan Gong, Xiao Guang Zhou, and Hai Feng Fu, “Construction of concrete faced rockfill dams with weak rocks,” Journal of Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering, 6, 778-785, 2006.
- 6. Robert D. Rugg, Max J. Egenhofer, and Werner Kuhn, “Formalizing behavior of geography features types,” Geographical Systems, 4(2), 159-179, 1997.
- 7. N. Dhandre and M. Jadhav, “Dam data collection and monitoring system,” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (IJSR), 2015.
- 8. S. Idhate, A. R. Bilapatre and H. Kalbande, “Dam Monitoring system using wireless sensor networks,” 04(04), 1767-1769.
- 9. R. Sorte, R. Sonwane, N. Thakur, S. Akhade, S. Kawale, R. Dusawar, and K. Lalwani, “PLC based dam automation system,” International Journal of Engineering Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering (IJERECE), 2(3), 2015.
- 10. L. Feng, and Y. Wang, “Environmental effect of tidal gate and measures of disaster reduction - a case study of the Tidal gate on Yaojiag river,” in 5th International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (ICBBE), 2011, pp. 1-4.
- 11. B. Saranya, S. Sanju, L. Santhiya, P. Sanhiya, and G. Palanival, “Automatic gate control and monitoring the water reservoir using GSM technology,” IJRE-International Journal of Research in Electronics, 3(3), 3436.
- 12. T. Yuvarani, and R. Archana, “Water level monitor, control and alerting system using GSM in dams and irrigation system based on season,” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 7(4), 135-137, 2016.
- 13. B. Saranya, S. Sanhu, L. Santhiya, G. Sandhiya, and D. Palanival, “Automatic gate control an monitoring the water reservoir using GSM technology,” IJRE - International Journal of Research in Electronics, 03(03), 2016.
- 14. Prashant Bhardwaj, Yogendra singh Rajawat, Satyaprakash Rajput, Satyaveer Singh Narvariya, and Laxmi Narayan, “Automatic dam shutter senses the water level and control the dam door using servo motor,” in Proceeding of 4th SARC-IRF International Conference, New Delhi, India, 2014.
- 15. Makesh Iyer, Shrikant Pai, Sneha Badri, and Shubhangi Karche, “Embedded dam gate control system using C and visual basic,” International Journal of Computers & Applications, 69(2), 0975-0987. 2013.
- 16. Y. W. Lee, S. Eun, and S. H. Oh, “Wireless digital water meter with low power consumption for automatic meter reading,” in International Conference on Convergence and Hybrid Information Technology, Daejeon, 2008, pp. 639-645.
- 17. N. Cherkutota, and S. Jadhav, “Architectural framework of smart water meter reading system in IOT environment,” in International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICCSP), 2016, pp. 0791-0794.
- 18. Janire Larranaga, Leire Muguira, Juan-Manue Lopez-Garde, and Juan-Ignacio Vazques, “An environment adaptive Zigbee-based indoor positioning algorithm,” in International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation, 2010, pp. 15-17.
- 19. Sunvwon Moon, Jiwon Lee, Dowon Nam, Wonyoung Yoo, Wonjun Kim, “A comparative study on preprocessing methods for object tracking in sports events,” in 20th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology(ICACT), 2018, 11-14.
- 20. Hui Chang, Nan zhou, Xiaoguang Zhao, Qimin Cao, Min Tan, and Yong Bei Zhang, “A new agriculture monitoring system based on WSNs,” ICSP, 1755-1760, 2014.
- 21. Zihan Ming, Shaoyi Han, Zhanbin Zhang, and Shuang Xiz, “Elevator safety monitoring system based on Internet of Things,” International Journal of Online Engineering, 14(8), 121-133, 2018.
- 22. Shiv Shankar Singh, “Smart irrigation system using IOT,” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 8(12S), 183-186, October 2019.
1 О Safety Wing for Industry ^ (SWI 2020) - An