IASP Steering Board Membership
The IASP board is composed of senior-level and decision-making executives from the following:
- • Government
- • Industry
- • Health Sector
- • Finance Sector
- • Mega Projects and Initiatives (National, regional, or global)
- • Private Sector
- • Professional Organizations
- • College of Engineering Management
- • Third Party:
- - Regional and international expertise from academia;
- - Regional and international expertise from industry;
- - Regional and international expertise from government.
IASP Implementation Board
The supplementary board is the implementation management arm of the IASP board. Each of the IASP board members will elect a representative for the implementation board. Actions and strategic projects/initiatives agreed on by the IASP board will be communicated to the implementation board for execution and management of implementation. The implementation board will meet twice a semester, and implementation subgroups may meet more when needed.