The following were the inclusion criteria for the participants:
- • Subject from 18 to 40 years of age having normal refraction, i.e., emmetropia (+1.00 D and -0.25 D) or corrected to normal vision.32 An ophthalmologist checked the eyesight of each participant before starting the experiment. The checkup included visual acuity, refraction, and fundus examination. See Appendix 10A for the examination chart.
- • Subjects whose susceptibility score is less than 30 as determined by the Motion Sickness Susceptibility Questionnaire (MSSQ).33 See Appendix 10B for MSSQ.
The following are the exclusion criteria for the participants:
- • Individuals who have seen 3D movies within 3 months of the experiment.
- • Subjects with refractive error, i.e., myopia, hyperopia, and presbyopia.
- • Subjects with eye diseases such as glaucoma, retinal or corneal disorder.
- • Subjects with history of eye surgery such as cataract surgery, cornea, or retinal surgery.
- • Subjects with history of eye injury or trauma.
- • Subjects with any head injury or neurological disease like epilepsy, seizures, and migraine.
- • Subjects with systemic problems such as hypertension, diabetes mel- litus, asthma, and heart disease.
- • Subjects with any ear problems or surgery.