Seminar Group Project
Divide participants into multiple groups with each group taking 10—15 minutes to develop a list of social media warfare tactics that rangers employ in their activities. Upon completion, have groups exchange their lists of social media warfare tactics with groups taking 10—15 minutes to develop defensive measures to effectively counter the tactics used by rangers. Meet as a group and discuss the offensive tactics selected by the groups and the defensive measures to counter the tactics that were developed by the groups.
- 1. Fiverr. Fiverr’s terms of service. Accessed September 15, 2016. https://www.fiverr. com/terms_of_service.
- 2. Wikipedia. Anonymous (group). Accessed September 16, 2016. https://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Anonymous_(group).
3. Raza, Ali. 2016. 8 most awesome hacks conducted by Anonymous
hackers. HackRead, Accessed September 16, 2016. https://www.hackread. com/8-most-awesome-hacks-conducted-by-anonymous-hackers/
- 4. WikiLeaks. 2015. What is WikiLeaks? Accessed September 16, 2016. https:// wikileaks.org/What-is-Wikileaks.html.
- 5. Free Press. What we do. Accessed September 16, 2016. http://www.freepress.net/ about.
- 6. Free Press. The declaration of Internet freedom. Accessed September 16, 2016. http://www.internetdeclaration.org/.