C Dalhammar ‘Promoting Energy and Resource Efficiency through the Ecodesign Directive’ (2014) 59 Scandinavian Studies in Law 147—80 J Delbeke and P Vis (eds) EU Climate Policy Explained (Routledge, 2015)
K Kulovesi, E Morgera, and M Munoz ‘Environmental Integration and Multi-Faceted International Dimensions of EU Law: Unpacking the EU’s 2009 Climate and Energy Package’ (2011) 48 Common Market Law Review 829—92 D Langlet ‘Transboundary Dimensions of CCS’ (2014) Carbon & Climate Law Review 198-207
M Peeters ‘Governing towards Renewable Energy in the EU: Competences, Instruments, and Procedures’ (2014) 21 Maastricht Journal of European and Comparative Law 39-63
- 106 Regulation (EC) No 106/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council on a Community energy-efficiency labelling programme for office equipment (recast version)  OJ L 39/1.
- 107 Regulation (EC) No 2422/2001 of the European Parliament and ofthe Council on a Community energy efficiency labelling programme for office equipment  OJ L 332/1.
- 108 Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council setting a framework for energy efficiency labelling and repealing Directive 2010/30/EU (15 July 2015) COM(2015) 341 final.
- 109 Ibid, 8.
M Peeters and T Schomerus ‘Modifying Our Society with Law: The Case of EU Renewable Energy Law’ (2014) 4 Climate Law 131—9
- S Pront-van Bommel and A Bregman ‘European Legal Framework on Distributed Energy Systems in the Built Environment’ (2013) 22 European Energy and Environmental Law Review 168—80
- S Romppanen ‘Legitimacy and EU Biofuel Governance: In Search of Greater Coherence’ (2014) 4 Climate Law 239—66
F J Sacker, L Scholz, and T Sveen (eds) Renewable Energy Law in Europe: Challenges and Perspectives (Peter Lang GmbH, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften, 2015)
J Scott ‘Multi-level Governance of Climate Change’ (2011) Carbon & Climate Law Review 25-33